Saturday, June 9, 2012

Signing Back In

I know I said I was done, but it turns out I'm not. It seems that, like it or not, some part of me is still writing. Even if I don't write it down, the writing continues. So, I might as well write it down because sometimes it's interesting to read what I was thinking after I forgot about it. Tricky thing this thinking business. I read that the difference between a writer and an author is that writers write and authors are published (for pay presumably). That puts me in the writers camp which is fine with me. I think that writing is a solitary sort of activity. It's nice to have someone read what you write and give you 'atta girls' or respond that they feel the same way and thought they were the only one who saw things quite that way. At the heart of it, at least for me, writing is just another way of talking to myself. So here we go again. This image is my Guardian of Hope, a gift from my friend Kizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment